Careers at Eslinger Biodiesel Inc.
Fueling Your Career
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team!
If your specialty is accounting, engineering, information technology, manufacturing, materials, purchasing or a skilled labor position, we invite you to explore the opportunities available at Eslinger Biodiesel Inc. You’ll find a team-oriented, progressive environment that values your input, skills and contributions. Check out our open positions below.
Feedstock Management Technician
- Feedstock processing, including transferring fluids and operating equipment that will include heat exchangers, shakers, and centrifuges
- Truck loading/offloading
- Facility maintenance
- Mechanical aptitude a plus
- Ability to work in a small-team environment
- Willingness to take on any task necessary within a small-business environment
- Experience using MS Word, Excel, Google Docs, email, and text messaging
- Must be physically fit to regularly lift and/or move up to 60lbs
- Must be able to climb ladders and work at elevations up to 25ft
- Must be able to occasionally enter confined spaces
- Production runs 24×7, so flexibility may be needed at times
- Candidate must be willing to work any shift